Our sales team is growing at InfluxData and we’re looking for our next Strategic Account Executive! If sales is in your blood and you have a track record of closing business, read on.
You'll be responsible for closing transactions as well as generating pipeline for our business with large Fortune 1000 organizations. Success for this role is defined by meeting quarterly and annual quota targets. We’re a growing team and company and with that growth there is constant movement and change, so the ability to jump in and learn quickly is key.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partnering with your Outbound SDR to build a pipeline and strategize on how to approach your named accounts
- Building a sustainable pipeline and manage the entire sales lifecycle
- Understanding the competitive landscape, & positioning InfluxData to win
- Building strong relationships and establish trust, both internally and externally with VP and C-level contacts
- Building the pipeline through a various methods, including cold calling
- Forecasting and managing your sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Account Planning to grow our footprint and spend within named accounts
- Meeting or exceeding monthly targets and quarterly quota
What You'll Bring:
- +8 years experience selling data solutions, SaaS, or PaaS
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, able to talk to all levels at an organization
- Demonstrable history of meeting or exceeding quota
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, closing and managing skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
A Plus If You Have:
- Experience selling open source software
- Experience in NoSQL data technologies or other modern data platforms
- Experience selling enterprise management solutions ( Systems Management, Cloud Management, log analytics, APM, Network Monitoring)
InfluxData, creator of the open source time series database InfluxDB, empowers developers and organizations to build transformative monitoring, analytics and IoT applications quicker and to scale. Our purpose-built platform handles the massive volumes of time-stamped data produced by IoT devices, applications, networks, containers and computers.
We’re a Series D-funded startup, backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures, and a Y Combinator success story.
We offer fantastic benefits, including:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to FSA and commuter benefits
- Open PTO - take the time you need
- Life lnsurance, short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401k (non matching)
- ....and more!
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.
Who we are At InfluxData, we see the state of time-based data and have a strong vision about how to move forward — a vision born of our authentic experiences and a conviction that drives us to be the modern engine propelling next-generation systems: a platform that empowers builders to create great things as this data revolution unfolds. We are singularly focused on reducing the Time to Awesome ™, we truly care about helping developers and businesses get to results faster with less complexity and less code. InfluxData delivers a complete Open Source Platform built specifically for metrics, events, and other time-based data — a modern time-series platform. Whether the data comes from humans, sensors, or machines, InfluxData empowers developers to build next-generation monitoring, analytics, and IoT applications faster, easier, and to scale delivering real business value quickly. InfluxData is a Y Combinator success story, backed by Battery Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Mayfield, and Bloomberg Beta. Based in San Francisco, InfluxData customers include eBay, Mozilla, Barclay’s, and NIST.
Want to learn more about InfluxData? Visit InfluxData's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Director (London)
Medallia, London, United Kingdom
Sales Development Representative
Knotel, Knotel SF
Local Business Account Manager
Yelp, Phoenix, AZ
Chargé(e) d'opérations- Belgique
Inside Sales France
Senior Account Executive - Contact Center Specialist
Twilio, Hong Kong