Senior Developer Advocate
Infobip, Jersey City NJ, US
The Global Communications Platform for Business
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our new Developer Awareness team is creating not only new and innovative ways how to share Infobip technological achievements and knowledge with the rest of the IT community, but also to assist the developer community as a whole. As a Senior Developer Advocate, you will be a founding member of a team dedicated to forming and creating the awareness of Infobip as a brand and Infobip's communication services and public APIs.
So, if you see yourself as some who not only wanted to advocate but influence the trajectory of one of the greatest communication platforms in the world then join us and together become a part of our success story.
What will you do at Infobip?
- Holds positions of influence in open source projects and organizations such as maintainer status, author status.
- Has a growing and engaged social following. Gives talks and develops demos, webinars, videos, and other technical content as keynote speaker.
- Connects with other developers, contributes to open source projects.
- Communicates with Developers and technical leadership roles.
- Shares knowledge and experience about Infobip and other leading technologies, in contributed articles, and on blogs, podcasts, and social media.
- Fosters a community inspired by Infobip and drives our strategy around Infobip’s participation in the open source ecosystem.
- Leads the conversation around the latest technology advancements and best practices in the developer community.
- Creates engaging content, including technical talks, blog posts, demos, and videos, that educates developers on important technologies and trends.
- Supports Infobip's product and engineering efforts by sharing what has been learned while engaging with the wider Infobip community and the tech community, at large.
- Conducts interviews with media via phone, podcasts, video, and in-person.
- Experience in Dev Rel/Dev Advocate position.
- Passionate about building new products and sharing knowledge with the community.
- Fluent English and experience of speaking to technical audiences on webinars, meetups, conferences, etc.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, Maven, Canary or similar.
- Experience in technologies such as Groovy, Bash, Docker, Kubernetes or others.
- Contribution to open-source projects.
- Ready to adopt, implement or propose new technologies.
- Experience in writing blog posts, hosting podcasts, facilitating workshops and seminars.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Plus, our North American offices have become Great Place to Work-Certified™ Infobip is an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. #LI-MM1
Since 2006, our mission has been to create seamless mobile interactions between businesses and people. An integral part of the A2P messaging evolution, Infobip is committed to creating solutions that just work. We believe it’s what’s on the inside that counts, it’s why we built our A2P SMS platform from the ground up. Our unique culture fuels continuous innovation at the platform’s core, allowing full control of security and service quality down to the deepest interaction. Our 58 worldwide offices represent our vision of being truly local, everywhere. Operating a platform on a globally-distributed proprietary cloud, possessing the knowledge of telco regulations and best messaging practices is the only way to build elevated mobile experiences, helping enterprises and mobile operators innovate. Today, our communications platform is used by over 60% of the population, reaching 7+BN devices through 800 telecom network connections, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cPaaS globally.
Want to learn more about Infobip? Visit Infobip's website.
See jobs at Bluecore