Quality Assurance Team Lead
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
- Develops effective and efficient methods, communicates with QA Director and Engineering Teams to provide reliable, dependable and confident end user experience
- Works with team mates and other departments in the organization to deploy updates and resolve issues that rise throughout the QA process
- Improves quality, ensure safety and reduce bugs in software development
- Outlines test plans, tests writing and managing test cases
- Develops and maintains software QA processes
- Is able to work with an agile mindset, fast to adapt to constant changes and comfortable with it
- Should know how to prioritize his work, should be flexible about sudden changes in the game plan and when to stick to it
- Prioritize and plan QA strategies according business and Quality targets by discussing with stakeholders
- Provides testing and quality metrics to key stakeholders
- Trains Engineering and QA team members, help with orientation programme and performance tracking
- Leading and mentoring automation and other QA projects
What you need to have:
- Passion for problem solving, product quality
- At least 5 years of overall experiences in Quality Assurance and team leading
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA, Web Development
- Mastery on Agile Testing Process
- Have mastery on tools like Selenium, Appium, Locust, and Jenkins
- Have a good knowledge in Python and Java
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.