Business Development Specialist-Taiwan
Insider, Taipei, Taiwan
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
What can you expect from the role?
- Generating a pipeline of leads and business opportunities through prospecting into companies and conducting market research,
- Following up with prospects through inbound and outbound cold calls and emails,
- Partnering closely with Account Executives to help move along qualified pipeline through the sales cycle,
- Understanding customer needs and requirements,
- Effectively communicating the value propositions across multiple product lines to secure initial meetings with potential new customers,
- Brainstorming with the team on how we can identify key players and generate interest in Insider’s products,
- Always maintaining and expanding the prospect database in our assigned segments.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you;
- are a new graduate who is highly encouraged, or have 1-2 years of sales experience;
- have a Bachelor's Degree in related fields,
- have a fair understanding of the e-commerce market as a plus,
- have the ability to multitask and manage time effectively,
- have excellent oral and written communication skills,
- are a natural around the phone (Dialing dozens of numbers a day is a piece of cake for you),
- have a passion for market research, identifying key players, and generating leads,
- have a desire to hustle,
- have the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment,
- have a fair understanding of Digital Marketing or have experience in a customer-oriented position.
- are a native Chinese Speaker.
While we are conquering the world, we are offering you:
- a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment,
- access and opportunity to gain a limitless network all over the globe,
- a chance to become a Shareowner with the "Shareowner System" that we offer to all Insiders who meet certain criteria,
- to be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences,
- competitive compensation packages,
- access to many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself,
- weekly training on our Sales University where we host industry leaders,
- access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- space to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- the infamous team activities that are bursting with fun,
- no Dress Code!
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.