- Will develop customer use case stories to build a large, loyal and engaged customer base, and actively work with a direct Sales team on scalable enterprise and start-up marketing programs and campaigns, across multiple segments and channels;
- Develop and manage the trade show and industry and partner conference strategy;
- Oversee all trade show assets and collateral to ensure they align with the company's corporate messaging strategy;
- Partner with the Field Marketing team to manage the lead process to ensure timely follow up by the organization of leads generated by the programs;
- Manage the promo program, including the selection, ordering and shipping of giveaways and other promotional items;
- Provide post-event evaluation, reporting and analysis.
- BS/BA required; marketing or business degree is preferred, certification in Event Planning is a plus;
- +1 year of relevant work experience;
- Experience with email marketing tools is a plus;
- Experience with webinar tools is a plus;
- Strong project management and organizational skills;
- Strong creative problem solving skills;
- Extraordinary attention to detail;
- Excellent event planning and execution skills;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when needed;
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Communications Manager
MongoDB, New York City
Online Marketing Manager – Paid Social (m/f/x)
Marketing Manager (Remote)
Onboarding Hub Coordinator
Getaround, Washington, DC
Digital Marketing Analyst
ShopKeep, ShopKeep Headquarters
Performance Marketing Manager
Revfluence, San Francisco