Country Manager - United States
Insider, New York, USA
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
What we expect from you
- Minimum 8 years of proven experience in enterprise sales in a SAAS, Digital Marketing, or E-commerce company
- Minimum 4 years of management experience, leading a team of enterprise sales and customer success executives
- Demonstrated success in an impact-driven role directing the growth of a business., preferably with a high-growth, enterprise SaaS company
- A track record of signing new enterprise-level clients and exceeding quotas with excellent prospecting skills
- Extensive portfolio within the retail, travel, finance and other industries as well as a network of Digital, SEO and SEM agencies and strong knowledge of local e-commerce is a must
- Show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level; ability to interact at all levels of an organization
- Multi-faceted and adaptable: you are able to handle high-level strategy planning without sacrificing day-to-day operations, and are not scared of getting your hands dirty
- Proven oral and written communication abilities; you’re known to be the a persuasive and inspiring person
- Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search for savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients
- Cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our around the clock support
- Superior project and time management skills. And a keen eye for detail!Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow up effectiveness
- The ability and flexibility to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment as well as high emotional intelligence
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields. Previous experience with travel, ecommerce and retail industries are a big plus!
- Base in New York City preferred, with ability to travel as needed.
- Lead the country business and establish Insider as the market leader in this competitive market environment
- Focus on retention of clients by establishing a consultative and trusted adviser relationship that focuses on growing Customer Lifetime Value for our clients.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all other Insider products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and Insider's resources.
- Recruit and manage staff including performance monitoring, mentoring, and training.
- Communicate the needs of the customers, along with feedback to the relevant Product Management Team and identify new business opportunities and capitalize on them
- Establish strategic partnerships to grow the business
- Own the business plan of Insider - United States
- Monitor the market conditions and formulate strategies in order to establish and grow the business and effectively implement those strategies via clear goals and objectives.
- Manage all operations within the region. Including taking responsibility for profit, revenue, quality targets, and recruitment.
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships with the key accounts.
- Act as a liaison between the Head Offices (London & Singapore) and the New York office.
- Participate and represent Insider in Industry trade events and other marketing initiatives.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Manager, Strategic Accounts
Postmates, San Francisco
Intern / Working Student Commercial Strategy - HelloFreshGO (m/f/x)
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA
Business Development Representative
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Business Development, Global Partnerships - San Francisco or Washington DC
Zipline, South San Francisco, CA