Senior Strategic Account Manager - Istanbul
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
- You’ll be the face of Insider to our clients! You’ll be the bridge between their needs and our technology
- Help our clients understand their needs and which of our features and products best match their goals and expectations
- Make sure our clients are utilizing our technology at their best so that we can fully provide them our world-class service. You’ll monitor and facilitate the customer's adoption of our technology
- Work with our data-geeks (aka engineers and developers) and product specialists whenever it’s required to make sure the client has full tech support, if necessary
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities to boost the value we’re looking to add to our clients’ organization
- Proactively provide constant feedback to your team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to create a bigger impact on our partnership with our client
- Establish a trusted adviser relationship that ensures our customer's overall satisfaction with our services and technology
- Plan strategies to help the customers meet their objectives, prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Bring new product ideas to the table! As an account strategist, you will be helping our product and design gurus shape our product roadmap
What we expect from you.
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields
- To have, to some extent, digital marketing related experience in a customer-oriented position
- 5+ years experiences
- Show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level
- Solid oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world!
- Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search for savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients
- Cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our assistance Superior project and time management skills. A keen eye for detail is a plus!
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow up effectiveness
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing.
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- Mens sana in corpore sano! You’ll enjoy delicious and healthy lunches, dinners and afternoon snacks. Plus coffee and tea handy!
- We offer many hard and soft skills trainings to help you improve and challenge yourself. You’ll have access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll have space to share your skills and even deliver trainings and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you wantYou’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences.
- Don’t believe us? Just ask Google.
- Occasional TGIF happy hours!
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.