What you will do day in and day out
- Work with recruiting teams to staff campus events and interview schedules for each university
- Develop and maintain relationships with key contacts at target universities in Turkey including academic faculty, career centers, campus organizations and student organizations to attract top talents
- Promote Insider’s brand image on assigned college campuses
- Support recruitment team with the updating of candidate interview status in the applicant tracking system
- Monitor job ads and arrange job interviews
- Collaborate with campus team to continuously improve the internship program, campus outreach efforts and diversity goals
- Attend career fairs and a variety of college events to recruit for candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand business need for roles within each department
- Plan events for the interns such as educational, professional and corporate events.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
- Internship experience in Human Resources and Recruitment (at least 1 year)
- Strong organization and time management skills to deliver multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Proactive and self-directed person, taking initiatives when necessary, comfortable stepping out of comfort zones
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative, game-changing ideas to attract top talent
- Collaborative spirit to work collectively with the Talent Acquisition team
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced and vibrant startup environment
- The ability to manage ambiguity and face challenging situations
- Super energetic positive attitude and a hearty appetite for growth
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Impact everything around you.