Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields;
- Preferably 2-4 years of experience with hands-on ETL processes and problem-solving ability;
- In-depth understanding of data management systems and ETL (Extract, transform, load);
- Experience in data warehouse design and data mining;
- Passionate about analytics and data-driven marketing;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time;
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented;
- Intellectually curious with a strong willingness to learn.
- Designing, developing and supporting new and current ETL processes;
- Troubleshooting and adjusting existing databases;
- Take initiatives to improve project architecture and processes;
- Creating ETL architecture and development standards;
- Collaborating with teams to integrate systems;
- Identifying and resolving any performance or data related issues.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Jobs You May Like
Research Electrical Engineer
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Director, AI Systems
Business Operations and Strategy
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Data Science Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Riyadh
Senior Data Analyst, Business Development
Strava, San Francisco, CA
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL