Senior Strategic Account Manager - Malaysia
Insider, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
Skills & Requirements:
- University degree in business, marketing or engineering;
- Digital marketing related experience in a customer-oriented position;
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the executive level;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; effective in person and by phone;
- Accountable for results and deliverables; self-starter who works independently and proactively;
- A keen desire to help customers be successful;
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment;
- Preferably solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship
- Providing feedback to team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Maintaining a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to effectively lead presentations to decision-makers
- Working with technical staff, presales and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Developing and maintaining key account plans that identify opportunities to deliver value
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer's adoption of our technology
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer's overall satisfaction with our technology
- Proactively monitoring customer activity and providing insights and solutions to the client and our internal team's to improve outcomes
- Strategic campaign planning to help the customers meet their objectives
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.