- Handling overall responsibility for managing the sales, achieving growth and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets;
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status;
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics;
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations;
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads;
- Providing feedback to team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings;
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team;
- Accurate forecasting and maintaining an up to date pipeline at all times.
- University degree in related fields;
- Minimum 2+ years of sales management experience
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers specially at the executive level and c-level suite
- Exposure to retail, travel and e commerce industry is must;
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing will be a huge plus;
- Extensive portfolio of Digital and SEO/SEM agencies;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills effective in person and by phone;
- Self-starter who works independently and proactively;
- A keen desire to help customers be successful;
- Superior project and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent listening skills and high emotional intelligence
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Transforming your leasing and asset management