Channel and Partnership Manager - Australia
Insider, Sydney, Australia
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
- Work with Insider global offices to continually improve their partnership practice, grow their portfolio of partners, create go-to-market plans, drive expansion opportunities, and manage and grow the partnership.
- Manage your pipeline and generate leads for Insider global offices and for the Insider Partner Network.
- Support Partnership Manager for partner on boarding process and update he/she about partnership processes of global offices.
- Develop success plans to ensure agency-wide adoption and expansion of Insider to the partners end clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to grow Channels for Insider: Sales, Marketing, and Partner Success Team.
- Negotiate partnership terms and present Insider Partner Programme.
- Become an expert on the Insider platform, optimization best practices, complementary marketing technologies, product road map and company vision.
- Set weekly/monthly meetings with all global offices, get updates, satisfy needs, manage and encourage them for deployment of Insider Partner Programme.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience with partner/agency development and management
- Previous experience working with digital agencies and consultancies
- High-level of business acumen
- Fluent in SaaS business models
- Demonstrated success managing executive relationships with partners and customers
- Direct sales experience
- Ability to set clear targets and develop plans and objectives to achieve those targets
- Ability to influence product and engineering teams based on partner insights
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be motivated, goal oriented, and able to work independently
- Ability to succeed working cross-functionally with direct sales, marketing, and partner success team.
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- Mens sana in corpore sano! You’ll enjoy delicious and healthy lunches, dinners and afternoon snacks. Plus coffee and tea handy!
- We offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself. You’ll have access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge
- You’ll have space to share your skills and even deliver training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences
- Don't believe us? Just ask Google.
- Occasional TGIF happy hours!
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.