Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
What you will do day in and day out:
- Analysing current and past financial data,
- Looking at current financial performance and identifying trends,
- Preparing reports on the above information and communicating the insights of these reports to the wider business,
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans,
- Suggesting budgets and improvements based on the above information,
- Exploring different investment opportunities,
- Developing financial models and providing financial forecasts,
- Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You’ve Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Management, or other related fields,
- You’ve minimum 2 years of experience in a related role, ideally in a global, scaling tech company. SaaS experience is also valuable but not a requirement,
- You’re a data-junkie and number cruncher, passionate about digging into the numbers while having the ability to see the big picture,
- You’re a proactive and self-directed person, you take initiatives when necessary,
- You know your way around coordinating and motivating the team members,
- You’ve strong organization and time management skills to deliver multiple projects with tight deadlines,
- You’ve business judgment and critical thinking skills, with the ability to use data to quickly establish the highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them,
- You’ve an excellent command of English,
- You’re familiar with working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in a fast-paced, ever-growing and challenging startup environment.
What is it like to work at Insider?
- Are you ready to go the extra mile to create an impact?
- Do you want to be challenged with engaging work every day, pushing your boundaries?
- Do you want to be surrounded by dedicated and passionate people who care about each other and the world we live in?
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mitarbeiter in der Buchhaltung in Teil- oder Vollzeit (m/w/d)