Senior Front-end Developer
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
- 4+ years experience as a Front-end Developer,
- Experience with modern Front End Dev Ops (NPM, WebPack, Gulp, Browserify, Babel, etc),
- Experience with Sass or other compiled CSS languages,
- Experience in responsive web design,
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets,
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them,
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies,
- Good knowledge of version control systems e.g. Git,
- Experience in optimizing for page performance,
- Ability to write clean and semantical front-end code,
- Self-motivated; independent, organized and proactive; highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple teams,
- Should be open for developing and learning new technologies.
- Experience with MongoDB,
- Experience with AWS (deploy and monitoring of app).
Did someone say perks? Yup
- Plenty of opportunities to create your own playground and grow such as on-going educational sessions and training (including Sales, Digital Marketing, Customer Success, Entrepreneurship, Google Analytics, culture presentations, tech talks)
- In-house hackathons, programming challenges, and coding competitions
- Free access to premium services like Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- 4 Meals a day & snacks in between, you even get your 3 pm healthy snack delivered to your desk every day
- No-dress code
- Lots - and we mean lots - of coffee machines
- Yoga classes
- Great energy, caring team
- Occasional TGIF happy hours!
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
187 Active Jobs
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Jobs You May Like
Partner Pre-Sales Senior Solutions Architect
MongoDB, Dallas, New York City, Boston, Washington DC, Chicago