- Build and own the marketing strategy and execution for Benelux, working closely with the global marketing team and the local sales team, to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
- Manage all local marketing activities: demand generation, ABM, events, customer marketing, web, content and PR.
- Own the event marketing program calendars, organizing both Insiders events and industry events, managing all aspects of the projects from speakers recruitment to logistics.
- Create locally relevant assets to aid with sales and campaigns - case studies, whitepapers, guides.
- Closely work with sales to measure program performance and lead quality
- Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Previous experience in B2B marketing ideally for a SaaS business
- Good knowledge of digital space;
- Experience with email marketing tools is a plus;
- Experience with webinar tools is a plus;
- Strong project management and organizational skills;
- Strong creative problem solving skills;
- Extraordinary attention to detail;
- Excellent event planning and execution skills;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, German would be a plus
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
A modern woman's destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life
Jobs You May Like
Director of Digital Experience Design
Bright Health, Austin, TX