Operational Account Manager - Dutch Speaker
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
- Handling overall responsibility for managing our relationship with our partners
- Monitoring, facilitating and consulting the partner during the adoption process of our technology
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure our partner’s full satisfaction with our technology
- Proactively monitor our partner’s activity and provide on-time and around the clock insights and solutions to the partner
- Liaise with our internal teams to improve our partner’s outcome and the performance of our technology
- Plan strategic campaigns to help our partners meet their needs and goals
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated partner’s issues
- Act as a liaison between our product management and the partner, with a focus on communicating the work day road map and how the road map will influence customer activities.
- Fresh graduates from Social Sciences or related fields
- Digital marketing (or related experience) in a customer-oriented position would be and asset
- Show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong visionary relationships with customers, especially at the executive level. Aka, your sharp business acumen
- Solid oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world! Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search for new solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients
- Cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our assistance
- Superior project and time management skills. A keen eye for detail is a plus!
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow-up effectiveness
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.
Jobs You May Like