Enterprise Digital Account Manager
Insider, Paris, France
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
- You’ll be the face of Insider to our clients! The bridge between their needs and our technology.
- Making sure our clients are utilizing our technology at their best so that we can fully provide them with our world-class service. You’ll monitor and facilitate the customer's adoption of our technology.
- Planning strategies to help the customers meet their objectives, prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Proactively providing constant feedback to your team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to create a bigger impact on our partnership with our client.
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with Sponsor and decision-maker level managers in the portfolio customers, which ensures our customer's overall satisfaction with our services and technology.
- Detecting new stakeholders and departments in portfolio customers and expanding advocates in the partners.
- Setting and running QBRs with necessary stakeholders.
- Supervising reporting, strategic planning, success roadmap creation, operational and execution activities in portfolio customers.
- Being ultimately responsible for gross churn, net churn, upsell, expansion and overall account health in every life cycle stage of customers.
- Working with our data-geeks (aka engineers and developers) and product specialists whenever it’s required to make sure the client has full tech support, if necessary
- Bringing new product ideas to the table! As an account strategist, you will be helping our product and design gurus shape our product roadmap
What we expect from you
- At least 3 years of client-facing account management experience with a minimum of 1-year Key account management experience in a competitive field;
- Preferably university degree in Management, Business, Management Information System ( MIS ), Math or Computer Science;
- Digital marketing related experience in a customer-oriented position;
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the executive level;
- Past experience as a supervisor;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; effective in person and by phone;
- Accountable for results and deliverables; self-starter who works independently and proactively ;
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment;
- Preferably solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing;
- Preferably solid understanding of sales techniques such as SPIN, IMPACT.
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- Mens sana in corpore sano! You’ll enjoy delicious and healthy lunches, dinners and afternoon snacks. Plus coffee and tea handy!
- We offer many hard and soft skills trainings to help you improve and challenge yourself. You’ll have access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll have space to share your skills and even deliver trainings and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences.
- Don’t believe us? Just ask Google.
- Occasional TGIF happy hours!
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.