Technical Account Manager
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
Day in and day out a Technical Account Manager in Insider;
- is the go-to person for the Partner Success Team for technical queries,
- guides Partner Success Team members on how to handle their partner’s technical requests,
- is responsible for meeting partners with high technical demands to clarify the expectations and feasibility of the requests as well as estimating the effort and creating a timeline for implementation,
- aligns the internal teams to deliver on the partner’s expectations,
- serves as the first point of critical issues for customer concerns relating to technical issues and coordinate and drive resolutions product teams,
- ensures timely response and resolution to technical and product with outstanding items,
- participates in partner-requested meetings and quarterly business reviews (on-site and remotely),
- participates in project-based, consultant-led architectural and design discussions to ensure solutions are optimal for the partners,
- provides proactive status updates to required parties,
- hosts periodic checkpoint and status calls with customer and internal partners,
- continually develops both technical and soft skills.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you;
- have a Bachelor’s Degree in the related discipline of the technology industry
- have 3+ years of experience in a Technical Account Manager related role,
- are familiar / have experience with tagging and implementation,
- are familiar with Agile development methodologies, such as Scrum,
- have an API-level knowledge of third-party applications (a plus),
- have comprehension or experience in a wide range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration, and client/server operations.
- have the proven ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly,
- have demonstrated presentation skills, including confidence and comfort over the phone and in front of audiences both small and large,
- have a professional demeanor and the ability to collaborate,
- have excellent, advanced written and verbal communication skills,
- have strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills,
- have a sense of urgency in driving closure around escalations and open technical issues,
- have strong personal organization skills, as well as prioritization and time management skills,
- able to manage multiple, complex, high-priority tasks and situations across multiple accounts,
- have excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and thoroughly, using peers and internal resources as applicable,
While we are conquering the world, we are offering you;
- a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment,
- “Tech Talks” with famous and groundbreaking people from the software world,
- to be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences. Don't believe us? Just ask Google.
- access and opportunity to gain a limitless network all over the globe
- access to many hard and soft skills pieces of training to help you improve and challenge yourself.
- access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge;
- space to share your skills and even deliver pieces of training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- inclusive Private Health Insurance
- food expenses covered on a monthly basis
- fun with the occasional team activities!
- No Dress Code!
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Help the world share their story