Business Development Specialist - Hong Kong
Insider, Hong Kong City
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
- We identify new sales opportunities through inbound lead
- Follow-up with prospects through outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Brainstorm with the team on how we can identify key players and generate interest about Insider’s products
- The most crucial part is maintaining and expanding the prospect database in our assigned segments
Okay… now you’re thinking, what do we expect from you?
- We have a special affinity for graduates just out of college. Fresh perspectives are something we value
- University degree in a related field
- A fair understanding of the ecommerce markets would be a plus
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- You’re a natural around the phone and dialing dozens of numbers a day is a piece of cake for you
- A passion for market research, identifying key players and generating leads
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- A fair understanding of Digital Marketing or experience in a customer oriented position
- HK citizen
Alright.. so now you’re contemplating, what’s in it for me?
- Food, Food and more FOODD !! Healthy lunches, dinners and afternoon snacks. Plus coffee and tea are always handy!
- Upgrade, improve and challenge yourself with the many soft skills trainings that we offer. You’ll have access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll have space to share your skills and even deliver trainings and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, how do you fancy working to the beats of your favourite audio while blocking out the rest of the world?
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences. Still not sure?
- Just ask Google.
- Occasional TGIF happy hours!
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Disrupting how fans discover the best new music and events