Solutions Consultant - UK
Insider, London, United Kingdom
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
As an Insider Solution Consultant, you will:
- Provide product/service advice and technical guidance to the Insider sales managers, our partners, and future prospects
- Own and confidently deliver custom presentations, demonstrations, and proofs of concept of Insider’s solution to prospects, customers, and partners on-site and remote
- Consulting on best-practices of platform usage and respond to RFIs/RFP
- Be the main technical point of contact for prospective clients and provide support during the integration to testing phases
- Enhance pre-sales demonstration environments and materials
What you will bring to the table:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a technically oriented, implementation, consulting, customer-facing role: Implementation Consultant, Solutions Consultant, etc.
- Successful track record implementing SaaS applications into complex enterprise environments
- Presentation skills and experience that demonstrate technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge, business, and communication skills
- Track record of managing technical software integration and evaluation processes are a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
File hosting service
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Manager, Regional Alliances
Cloud Technology Partners, Chicago, Illinois