Design Ops Lead
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
As a Design Ops Lead in Insider day in and day out you;
- will work with Design Head and other leads to in sets standards and refines processes for the entire design team.
- will do project support: the DesignOps role embeds into each specific project workflow to drive and improve the creative process in partnership with design leadership.
- will focus on; design process, team coordination, design tools
- will identify the critical gaps and weaknesses of an existing process and work with head of design to document it
- will build a process that would optimize designers’ day-to-day workflow—maximize engagement and reduce duplicated efforts.
- will define clear metrics of success and ensure designers align with them. Metrics are selected according to the business’s goals.
- will enforce good meeting etiquette. Reduce the total number of meetings by trimming all unnecessary meetings, and make those that remain more productive (i.e., introduce a mandatory requirement for clear agendas before meetings and action items after the meeting).
- will establish a clear scheme of design delivery. Decide who needs to see the work, and when.
- will help head of design in Recruitment, budgeting, coordinating with Human Resource team
- will make sure every team is following same process and structure
- will coordinate with PMs, Leads, other designers
- will determine what tools design teams need to work efficiently. They standardize the tooling and systems used, as well as introduce new tools and make sure designers adopt them.
- will work with other leads to promote learning culture
- will work with Design head to figure out what skills are missing in a design team and how to gain them.
- will be responsible for onboarding new team members.
- will be protecting designer resources from turnover by creating an environment in which people want to stay for longer periods of time.
- will be responsible for holding the designer accountable.
- will create a culture where team members share the knowledge generously with others.
- will be socializing the design process to other teams. They amplify the value of design and build awareness by introducing design to different parts of the organization.
- will be establishing strong cross-functional partnerships. The DesignOps team breaks down team and discipline silos and fosters strong relationships across teams.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you:
- have proven record of establish a highly efficient design process that generates high-quality design outputs.
- DesignOps create benefits for all people who are involved in the design process, not necessarily just the designers.
- have excellent communication skills and attention to details
- are upto date with general UX trends, best practices, design principles and tools / techniques
- have exposure to agile working environments and methodologies
- have ability to communicate / demonstrate the value and rationale of UX decisions to stakeholders
- have ability to quickly grasp processes and use-cases in a complex business domain
- have exposure to a complete cycle - from ideation to post go-live of a SaaS product will be a plus
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid