Senior Product Designer
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
As a Senior Product UX/UI Designer in Insider day in and day out you;
- will be involved in all stages of the design process including the creation of design concepts, developing interactive prototypes, devising and conducting experiments, and delivering applications that create impact for hundreds of millions of users every day
- will solve our unique problems while keeping the end-users first in your work
- will plan, set up, execute, and analyze usability tests
- will turn static wireframes and designs into interactive flows
- will collaborate with a cross-functional team and lead a productive ideation session with them
- will bring your own perspective to the table, you won’t always just tell people what they want to hear
- will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, autonomous, and collaborative environment
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you:
- have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Graphic Design, HCI, Visual Communication, UX Design, etc.) or you have relevant agency or extensive UX and UI design experience
- have 5+ years of experience designing responsive web apps, websites, and design systems for a SaaS or similar product
- know that “Showing is better than telling when it comes to UX”
- are familiar with Design systems, pattern libraries, Invision, Sketch, and Figma
- are familiar with HTML, CSS, and front-end frameworks that you can communicate with engineers
- favor consistency, flexibility, and reuse
- know your way around remote testing tools like usertesting.com as well as conducting in-person tests
- have a curious mind and you never forget there are people at the other end of the screen using our products
- are a good listener and empathy is one of your favorite words
- are a natural-born problem solver, finding solutions to complex problems motivate and excite you
While exporting our technology to the world, we offer you:
- “Keynote Sessions” with famous and groundbreaking people from the software world and many events where groundbreaking ideas are discussed,
- “PM Academy” in which experienced Insiders & our VP of Product talks about our best practices & share know-how
- Product Training we organize inside that makes sure everyone is up-to-date about our products, updates & so much more
- Free access to the essentials such as Laracast, Egghead, LinkedIn Learning, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- A chance to become a Shareowner with the "Shareowner System" that we offer to all Insiders who meet certain criteria
- the infamous team activities that are bursting with fun,
- No Dress code! This is a fast and innovative startup, you can wear whatever you want.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.