Marketing Technology & Operations Manager
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
- Manage the marketing tools roadmap, outlining our long-term vision for our evolving tech stack and processes
- Take full ownership of Hubspot and its integration to related systems including our Zoho CRM, Outreach Automation Tools, Gainsight, and Customer Success Software.
- Build, own and maintain our Marketing dashboards, databases, processes & workflows.
- Ensure that marketing automation processes are optimized and used appropriately by the global marketing team
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to drive funnel conversion
- Create training and tutorials for the global marketing team to create operational excellence across all territories
Sales & Marketing Cooperation
- Work closely with Sales Operations teams to deploy lead flow management processes and optimize lead volume and conversion rates.
- Build and refine our marketing & sales infrastructure to help us increase the effectiveness in all areas reducing our CAC, globally.
Data Analysis and Performance Monitoring
- Liaise with key stakeholders to build an efficient and automated reporting system/dashboards, allowing us to track marketing influenced and sourced revenue automatically and accurately
- Define key business metrics to follow in order to provide business insights and accurately track growth
What we expect from you
- Our ideal Marketing Technology and Operations person is genuinely curious about new technologies and marketing trends and has a strong background in digital or marketing & sales operations in the B2B SaaS world. We are looking for someone who’s willing to build a state-of-the-art Marketing & Sales Operations function. As the Marketing Technology and Operations Manager, you will support Insider’s efforts to transform the customer experience delivery space with game-changing technologies and products.
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing operations at a B2B SaaS company
- In-depth knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems
- Previous experience in onboarding new marketing technologies and systems for a company and integrating systems
- Strong project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment, managing requests requiring a quick turnaround
- Super energetic positive attitude, a strong sense of humor, and a hearty appetite for growth
- Genuine curiosity around emerging technologies and marketing trends
- Passion to bring our company’s tech stack and operations to drive our business forward
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment,
- to be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences. Don't believe us? Just ask Google,
- access and opportunity to gain a limitless network all over the globe
- access to many hard and soft skills pieces of training to help you improve and challenge yourself,
- access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge,
- space to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- inclusive Private Health Insurance,
- food expenses covered on a monthly basis,
- fun with the occasional team activities!
- No Dress Code!
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.