Sales Manager - Spain
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
- Handle overall responsibility for managing the sales, achieving growth, and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets;
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status;
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics;
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations;
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads;
- Provide feedback to the team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings;
- Present sales, revenue, and realistic forecasts to the management team;
- Accurate forecasting and maintaining an up-to-date pipeline at all times.
What we expect from you
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields. Previous experience with travel, eCommerce, and retail industries is a big plus!
- Minimum 2 years of sales management experience. Knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus!
- To show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level
- Proven oral and written communication abilities, positive and energetic phone skills, and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world!
- To be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search of savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients
- To cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our around the clock support
- Superior project and time management skills. And a keen eye for detail!
- Passion for testing, measuring, and improving outreach and follow up effectiveness
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment as well as high emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication skills in English&Spanish
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- We offer many hard and soft skills training sessions to help you improve and challenge yourself. You’ll have access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll have space to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences
- Don't believe us? Just ask Google.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.