Sales Development Representative - Hong Kong
Insider, Hong Kong City
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
Day in and day out a Business Development Specialist in Insider;
- identifies new sales opportunities through inbound lead,
- follows-up with prospects through outbound cold calls and emails,
- understands customer needs and requirements,
- brainstorms with the team on how we can identify key players and generate interest in Insider’s products,
- always remembers that the most crucial part is maintaining and expanding the prospect database in our assigned segments.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you;
- are a New Graduate which is highly encouraged,
- have a Bachelor's Degree in related fields,
- have a fair understanding of the e-commerce market as a plus,
- have the ability to multitask and manage time effectively,
- have excellent oral and written communication skills,
- are a natural around the phone and dialing dozens of numbers a day is a piece of cake for you,
- have a passion for market research, identifying key players, and generating leads,
- have the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment,
- have a fair understanding of Digital Marketing or have experience in a customer-oriented position,
- are a Hong Kong citizen.
While we are conquering the world, we are offering you:
- a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment,
- a chance to be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences; Don't believe us? Just ask Google.
- access and opportunity to gain a limitless network all over the globe,
- a chance to become a Shareowner with the "Shareowner System" that we offer to all Insiders who meet certain criteria,
- access to many hard and soft skills pieces of training to help you improve and challenge yourself,
- access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge,
- space to share your skills and even deliver pieces of training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- the infamous team activities that are bursting with fun!
- no Dress Code!
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
File hosting service