Technical Support Specialist
Insider, Seoul, S. Korea
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
What we expect from you.
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields
- 1-2 year experience supporting a technical product, ideally in SaaS, or experience in MIS or Software Development teams
- Strong communication skills in writing (English)
- High sense of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to provide timely responses and follow up systematically
- A natural problem solver with a positive attitude and love for helping others succeed
- Good debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS or other programming languages is a plus
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- You’ll enjoy delicious and healthy lunches, dinners and afternoon snacks. Plus coffee and tea handy!
- We offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself. You’ll have access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll have space to share your skills and even deliver training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences.
- Occasional TGIF happy hours!
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.