Technical Success Specialist (French Speaker)
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
Day in and day out a Technical Support Specialist in Insider;
- plays a crucial role in the Partner Success Team that owns technical relationships with our partners using our products and services,
- is an excellent communicator while mastering problem-solving skills,
- works in coordination with the Partner Success Managers and is primarily responsible for supporting seamless experience to our partners,
- troubleshoots technical issues, finds resolutions for partner requests, reviews partner queries and finds creative solutions that streamline their requirements and leverages knowledge to help partners get over technical struggles while expanding to the Insider platform,
- contributes to building innovative products by advocating for partners by taking their feedback and sharing it with the Product team to improve processes and product offerings,
- meets important SLAs like response time and the lead time for issue resolutions which is an important aspect.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you;
- have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields,
- have 1+ years of experience in supporting a technical product, ideally in SaaS or experience in MIS or Software Development teams,
- have strong communication skills in writing and speaking (French),
- have a high sense of responsibility and accountability,
- able to provide timely responses and follow up systematically,
- are a natural problem solver with a positive attitude and love for helping others succeed,
- have good debugging/troubleshooting skills,
- have knowledge of HTML, CSS or other programming languages which would be a plus.
While we are conquering the world, we are offering you;
- a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment,
- “Tech Talks” with famous and groundbreaking people from the software world,
- to be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences. Don't believe us? Just ask Google,
- opportunity to gain a limitless network all over the globe
- access to many hard and soft skills pieces of training to help you improve and challenge yourself,
- access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- space to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- inclusive Private Health Insurance,
- food expenses covered on a monthly basis,
- fun with the occasional team activities!
- No Dress Code!
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
The best bed for better sleep