Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
What we expect from you
- Our ideal WordPress Developer has a vast knowledge of website development and has experience working with WordPress. We are looking for someone who’s willing to build, scale and maintain our website. As the WordPress Developer, you will support Insider’s efforts to transform the customer experience delivery space with game-changing technologies and products.
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites
- Expertise with debugging tools
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working webpages - from Figma to WordPress LP
- Strong understanding of PHP and Mysql for back-end development
- Experience in creating custom Wordpress themes
- Collaborating with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Developing and managing an editorial calendar by collaborating with marketing and design teams
- Experience in multi-language WordPress websites (WPML)
- Upper-Intermediate knowledge of English (Written and verbal)
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- We offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself thanks to our Learning & Development team.
- You’ll have access to Linkedin Learning, A Cloud Guru, Masterclass business plan, where you can choose over 16,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll have space to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want.
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences.Still not sure? Just ask Google.
- You’ll be part of one of the most caring communities out there.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.