Customer Success Manager - Benelux
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
- Being the main point of contact that meets/talks to the partner the most. No one else in the company knows the partner better than you do
- Having the ownership to understand the partner’s business, their needs, the stakeholders involved and communicate this internally
- Discovering best-fit features and use cases to drive high impact results
- Overseeing product/feature adoption level and helping your customers to set relevant objectives and success metrics
- Conducting regular check-in calls with customers to ensure product adoption and execution timelines are on track
- Being responsible for making sure that things get done internally and externally, liaising with the different parties involved Executing Project Management role and ownership of overall lifetime of success with relevant parties starting from onboarding to next step of life cycle stages
- Monitoring Health Score and CSAT metrics and setting quarterly/monthly action plans to achieve the next success milestone
What we expect from you:
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields
- To have, to some extent, digital marketing related experience in a customer-oriented position
- To show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level
- Solid oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. We’ve got clients all over the world!
- To be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search of savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients
- To cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our assistance with Superior project and time management skills. A keen eye for detail is a plus!
- Passion for testing, measuring, and improving outreach and follow up the effectiveness
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- Mens sana in corpore sano! You’ll enjoy delicious and healthy lunches, dinners, and afternoon snacks. Plus coffee and tea handy!
- We offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself. You’ll have access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll have space to share your skills through training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences.
- Don’t believe us? Just ask Google.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.