Marketing Operations Specialist
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
What we expect from you
- Our ideal Marketing Operations king/queen is genuinely curious about new technologies and marketing trends, and has a strong interest in digital or marketing & sales operations in the B2B SaaS world. We are looking for someone who’s willing to support us in building a state-of-the-art Marketing & Sales Operations function. As the Marketing Operations Specialist you will support Insider’s efforts to transform the customer experience delivery space with game-changing technologies and products.
- 2+ years of experience in working in marketing operations or related field
- Strong analytical mind
- Strong desire to learn about CRM and marketing automation systems
- Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment, managing requests requiring a quick turnaround
- Super energetic positive attitude, a strong sense of humor, and a hearty appetite for growth
- Genuine curiosity around emerging technologies and marketing trends
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- Mens sana in corpore sano! You’ll enjoy delicious and healthy lunches, dinners, and afternoon snacks. Plus coffee and tea handy!
- We offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself thanks to our Learning & Development team.
- You’ll have access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll have space to share your skills and even deliver training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want.
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences. Still not sure? Just ask Google.
- You’ll be part of one of the most caring communities out there.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Tech Jobs For You
Account-Based Marketing Manager, Acquisition
Terminus, Atlanta, GA, Indianapolis, IN, or United States