- End-to-end ownership of the Alliance relationships.
- Ownership of the framework/JGTM and technical/sales enablement within the partner organization
- Responsible for overseeing Alliance Pipeline & Revenue targets
- Own the governance on the GTM, enablement, and partner agreements that manifest in the quality net-new business pipeline for the region
- Convey the Insider story in the market to build more partner outreach and then articulating the same with the partner organizations ultimately
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and success team of Insider in executing the GTM plan
- Execute joint events & campaigns to generate new opportunities, positioning Insider within the partner’s ecosystem
- Onboarding of strategic partners & advisors with a clear agenda on the monetization of large revenues and commitment of targets
- Deep knowledge of agency and marketing services ecosystem
- Experience working with consulting firms
- Ability to lead through self-drive, take on complex strategic and operational initiatives and scale effectively across distributed teams
What we expect from you
- 4+ years of experience with partner/agency development and management
- Previous experience working with digital agencies, consultancies and system integrators within MarTech and AdTech
- Fluent in SaaS business models
- Demonstrated success managing executive relationships with partners and customers
- Ability to set clear targets and develop plans and objectives to achieve those targets
- Ability to influence product and engineering teams based on partner insights
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be motivated, goal oriented, and able to work independently
- Ability to succeed working cross-functionally with direct sales, marketing, and partner success teams.
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- We are a distributed workforce, so WFH perks include cell phone coverage, internet access, and contribution toward your wellness.
- We offer many hard and soft skills training sessions to help you improve and challenge yourself. You’ll have access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll have the opportunity to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of a company that’s shaping the future of customer experiences
- Don't believe us? Just ask Google
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.