Account Manager - Dubai
Insider, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
- Participating in meetings with key stakeholders starting from onboarding kick-off and Business Review meetings
- Discovering strategic needs and direction of the customers, setting goals and objectives with a customer that will enable the teams to drive business impact
- Analyzing stakeholder mapping and setting overall strategy to capture right frequency in touchpoints
- Taking ownership of renewal success and strategy to achieve key commercial/contractual targets
- Assisting sales for upselling and initiating opportunities with the right product and right contact
- Owning commercial targets regarding gross margin, collection package raise, and service level adjustments in existing customer portfolio
- Ensuring Customer Success realization achieved and recognized across key stakeholders and reaching NPS targets ensuring best customer experience and success recognition
- Achieving customer advocacy goals with the marketing team with success stories, testimonials, and so on
- Monitoring market trends and industry analysis to nurture key stakeholders aligned with Insider Product and Strategic Roadmap execution
What we expect from you?
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields
- 5+ year experience in Customer Success Management, Account Management, or Sales, ideally in SaaS
- Strong communication skills in both writing and speaking (English)
- High sense of responsibility and accountability
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills
- Competency in sales methodologies such as Value Selling, Challenger Selling or Spin Selling is a plus
- Proven track record of using sales & persuasive skills
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication.
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management (Senior Executives, IT management, Database administrators, and Data Scientist).
- Proven track record of building relationships and need discovery with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts.
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements required.
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- Mens sana in corpore sano! You’ll enjoy delicious and healthy lunches, dinners and afternoon snacks. Plus coffee and tea handy!
- We offer many hard and soft skills trainings to help you improve and challenge yourself. You’ll have access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll have space to share your skills and even deliver trainings and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences.
- Don’t believe us? Just ask Google.
- Occasional TGIF happy hours!
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.