Country Manager - Malaysia
Insider, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
Skills and Requirements
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Passionate about technology and evolution of digital businesses
- 3+ years experience in senior management preferably in a SaaS, Digital Marketing, Adtech or E-commerce company
- Very good knowledge of and network in the Malaysian E-Commerce industry
- Strong analytical skills with a talent for problem solving in a very structured manner
- Ability to work autonomously and self-directed
- Hungry for success and eager to build a business from the ground
- Flexibility and Willingness to travel
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in related fields from top universities
- Based in Kuala Lumpur (or willing to relocate)
- Experience in or with product management and/or conversion rate optimization is considered an asset.
- Lead the country business and establish Insider as the market leader in this competitive market environment
- Focus on retention of clients by establishing a consultative and trusted adviser relationship that focuses on growing Customer Lifetime Value for our clients.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all other Insider products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and Insider's resources.
- Recruit and manage staff including performance monitoring, mentoring, and training.
- Communicate the needs of the customers, along with feedback to the relevant Product Management Team and identify new business opportunities and capitalize on them.
- Establish strategic partnerships to grow the business
- Own the business plan of Insider - Malaysia
- Monitor the market conditions and formulate strategies in order to establish and grow the business and effectively implement those strategies via clear goals and objectives.
- Manage all operations within the region. Including taking responsibility for profit, revenue, quality targets, and recruitment.
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships with the key accounts.
- Act as a liaison between the Head Offices (London & Singapore) and the Kuala Lumpur office.
- Participate and represent Insider in Industry trade events and other marketing initiatives.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Jobs You May Like
2019 Event Attendees
Slack, San Francisco, New York City, Denver, Vancouver, Toronto, Dublin, London, Melbourne, Tokyo