Marketing and Event Specialist - Indonesia
Insider, Jakarta, Indonesia
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts and events.
- Cultivate and coordinate local events, both onsite and off.
- Coordinate events such as conferences, trainings, seminars, sales events, and other business meetings.
- Conduct research and find resources to help staff make decisions about event
- Negotiate, prepare, modify, and execute event contracts, including the selection of food and beverage menus, audiovisual equipment, and rooming list.
- Negotiate, prepare, and execute supplemental event contracts including, travel arrangements, ground transportation, and applicable décor, order event signs, all that meet quality and brand expectations.
- Coordinate event logistics, presentation and materials support
- Manage registration and attendee tracking, and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Schedule and direct speakers, vendors, and other supporting participants.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Keep a detailed record of all event details, timelines, to-dos, and other particulars for comprehensive reporting to management.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- BS/BA required; marketing or business degree is preferred, certification in Event Planning is a plus;
- +2 years of relevant working experience;
- Good knowledge of digital space;
- Experience with email marketing tools is a plus;
- Experience with webinar tools is a plus;
- Strong project management and organizational skills;
- Strong creative problem solving skills;
- Extraordinary attention to detail;
- Excellent event planning and execution skills;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when needed;
- Native in Bahasa and fluent in English;
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Manager, Financial Products
Payoneer, New York
Udemy, San Francisco, California, USA
Data Analyst, e-commerce (Marketing)
Hypebeast, Hong Kong
Community Coordinator - Kansas City
Yelp, Kansas City, MO
Acquisition Marketing Manager
Senior Visual Designer
Wheelhouse, San Francisco