- 3+ years experience as a Front-end Developer;
- Experience with modern Front End Dev Ops (NPM, WebPack, Gulp, Babel, etc);
- Experience with Sass or other compiled CSS languages;
- Experience in responsive web design;
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies;
- Good knowledge of version control systems e.g. Git;
- Experience in optimizing for page performance;
- Ability to write clean and semantical front-end code;
- Should be good at teamwork and taking responsibility;
- Should be open for learning, developing and learning new technologies.
- Passionate about user experience;
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability;
- Developing and maintaining our website and web applications;
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments.
Our Engineering Culture
- Our team believes collaboration and fast iteration.
- We work in small agile groups to solve sophisticated and high impact problems.
- We work closely with other engineer teams and don’t afraid to get our hands dirty with other areas if needed.
- We don’t wait for jobs, we create them. Because in a startup, nothing happens by itself. Not unless we make it.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.