Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
A Front-end Developer in Insider day in and day out;
- participates in the entire project life cycle, from product development and release to maintenance,
- researches, evaluates, and shares existing and upcoming new technologies with the team,
- provides communication with Product Managers, Designers, Teammates, and co-working teams in order to write efficient code,
- produces new ideas to develop new features/setups or to improve existing applications and processes, develops POC applications when necessary to show ideas,
- works closely with Back-End Developers to communicate with APIs,
- provides control of error channels to keep product quality at the highest level,
- writes code in a reusable, manageable, scalable way,
- is responsible for the maintenance and performance of new features in Front-end,
- aims to keep the code quality and information sharing at the highest level with daily code reviews.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you:
- have 3+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer,
- have experience with Front End Dev Ops (NPM, WebPack, Gulp, Browserify, Babel, etc.),
- have experience with Sass or other compiled CSS languages
- have experience in responsive web design,
- have experience in developing and testing on multiple browsers, platforms and devices, including smartphones and tablets,
- have a understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and their solutions,
- like to stay up to date on emerging technologies,
- are knowledgeable about version control systems (such as Git),
- have experience in optimizing page performance,
- can write clean and semantic Front-end code,
- are self-motivated, independent, organized and proactive, and can be highly responsive and flexible when working with multiple teams,
- are open to developing and learning new technologies,
- have a level of English knowledge that you will not have any problems while analyzing technical documents,
While exporting our technology to the world, we offer you:
- “Tech Talks” with famous and groundbreaking people from the software world, “Dev Talks” where our Software Developers talk about their career steps, and many events where groundbreaking ideas are discussed,
- Hackathons we organize inside that push the boundaries, programming challenges, and coding competitions,
- free access to exclusive services such as Laracasts, Egghead, Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify,
- Shareowner System that we offer to all Insiders who meet certain criteria,
- Inclusive Private Health Insurance,
- Multinet to cover all the yummy food expenses on a monthly basis,
- the infamous Team Activities that are bursting with fun,
- No Dress code! This is a fast and innovative startup, you can wear whatever you want.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.