What you will do day in and day out
- Develop cutting-edge web applications with a user-centric approach
- Troubleshoot any issues as they arise, foresee and address potential problems proactively
- Collaborate with co-developers and other related departments to ensure maximum efficiency and arrive at world-class results
- Evaluate and take on tasks based on resolution priority and the greater company vision/goals
- Stay sharp with new technologies and potential solutions
- You are familiar with working in a fast-paced, ever-growing and challenging environment
We’d like to hear from you if
- You’re fresh grad from Computer Engineering or related departments
- You’re familiar with SQL
- You’re a proactive and self-directed person, you take initiatives when necessary
- You’re fluent in English, you’re able to analyze technical documents
- You’ve strong analytical thinking, problem solving and system developing skills
- You’re able to think outside the box to turn big ideas into meaningful, shippable actions
- You have strong organization and time management skills to deliver multiple projects with tight deadlines
- You are a passionate and dedicated person, always looking for ways to improve yourself
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.