Compensation and Performance Manager
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
Skills & Requirements
- Graduate in Business Administration, Economics or Related Fields,
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in performance management in human resources,
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment,
- Ability to manage ambiguity, while fostering an example of professionalism and leadership,
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail,
- Strong follow-up on multi tasks, communication skills, analytical and reporting skills,
- Strong program management skills including program planning, implementation and review/ evaluation.
- Confident, self-motivated with a flexible and proactive approach,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Build and implement the performance management process for supporting employee development and improvement,
- Devise and implement policies and strategies for the development of departmental performance matters,
- Manage all departmental performance issues,
- Manage, influence and motivate people associated with performance issues,
- Coordinate and facilitate the communication to all people of performance issues including the preparation of reports for heads and teams and giving presentations,
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition and disciplinary action with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Brewing up the future, today.