We’d like to hear from you if
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Graphic Design, HCI, Visual Communication, UX Design, etc) or you have relevant agency or extensive UX and UI design experience.
- You have at least 3 years experience designing responsive web apps, websites and design systems for a SaaS or similar product.
- You know showing is better than telling when it comes to UX.
- You are familiar with Design systems, pattern libraries, Invision, Sketch, and Figma.
- You’re familiar with HTML, CSS, and front-end frameworks that you can communicate with engineers.
- You favor consistency, flexibility, and reuse.
- You know your way around remote testing tools like usertesting.com as well as conducting in-person tests.
- You have a curious mind. You never forget there are people at the other end of the screen using our products.
- You’re a good listener and empathy is one of your favorite words.
- You’re a natural born problem solver, finding solutions to complex problems motivate and excite you
What you’ll do day in and day out
- You’ll be involved in all stages of the design process including creation of design concepts, developing interactive prototypes, devising and conducting experiments, and delivering applications which create impact for hundreds of millions of users every day.
- Solve our unique problems while keeping the end users first in your work.
- Plan, set up, execute, and analyze usability tests.
- Turn static wireframes and designs into interactive flows.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team and lead a productive ideation session with them.
- Bring your own perspective to the table, you don’t always just tell people what they want to hear.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, autonomous and collaborative environment
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Impact everything around you.
Jobs You May Like