Sales Associate - Korea
Insider, Seoul, S. Korea
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
Day in and day out a Sales Associate in Insider;
- sources new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails,
- understands customer needs and requirements,
- researches accounts, identifies key players and generates interest,
- maintains and expands database of prospects within their assigned duty.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you;
- are a New Graduates which are highly encouraged,
- have a Bachelor's Degree in related fields,
- have Inside sales experience which is a plus,
- have a good exposure to the e-commerce society which will also be an advantage,
- have the aility to multi-task and manage time effectively,
- have excellent oral and written communication skills,
- have strong phone presence and experience in dialing dozens of calls per day,
- are creative about researching markets, identifying key players and generating lead,
- have the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment,
- have strong problem identification and objection resolution skills,
- preferably have digital marketing related experience in a customer oriented position,
- have an excellent command of written and spoken English and Korean is required.
While we are conquering the world, we are offering you:
- a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment,
- to be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences; Don't believe us? Just ask Google,
- access to many hard and soft skills pieces of training to help you improve and challenge yourself,
- access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge,
- space to share your skills and even deliver pieces of training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- Free access to the essentials such as Laracasts, Egghead, Blinkist, Masterclass, Amazon Kindle, and Spotify,
- the infamous team activities that are bursting with fun,
- no Dress Code!
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.