- Handling overall responsibility for managing the sales, achieve growth and hitting/exceeding annual sales target
- Thoroughly understand clients’ industry, current state, and positioning in order to match client needs & expectations with client centric solutions using our broad range of products. The ideal candidate helps our client on the path to omnichannel personalization & digital growth
- Identify emerging opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and state of competition
- Continuously nurture current and prospective client with helpful industry knowledge & exciting news that will help them and us to succeed together
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to identify, approach, and close key customers
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads
- Providing feedback to team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Effectively manage the country’s pipeline to forecast & realize revenue to meet targets for presentation & accountability to management
What we expect from you
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields. Previous experience with travel, ecommerce and retail industries are a big plus!
- Minimum 3 years of sales management experience. Knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus!
- Show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level
- Extensive portfolio of Digital, SEO and SEM agencies
- Proven oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world!
- Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search for savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients
- Cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our around the clock support
- Superior project and time management skills. And a keen eye for detail!
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow up effectiveness
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment as well as high emotional intelligence
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- Mens sana in corpore sano! You’ll enjoy delicious and healthy lunches, dinners and afternoon snacks. Plus coffee and tea handy!
- We offer many hard and soft skills trainings to help you improve and challenge yourself. You’ll have access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge
- You’ll have space to share your skills and even deliver trainings and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences
- Don't believe us? Just ask Google.
- Occasional TGIF happy hours!
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.