Sales Manager - Thailand
Insider, Bangkok, Thailand
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you;
- have a university degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields,
- have previous experience with retail, e-commerce, and travel industries is a big plus!
- have a minimum of 2 years of Sales Management experience. Knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus!
- can show us that “You’ve got what it takes!” to collaborate and build strong relationships with partners, especially at the executive level; remember, we don’t make a sale, we make a partner!
- have an extensive portfolio of Digital, SEO, and SEM agencies
- have proven oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills;
- are a self-motivated, savvy tech bug, always in search of savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our partners; alas, we’ve got partners all over the world!
- cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our partners and make sure they feel at home with our products and our around the clock support;
- have superior project and time management skills;
- have a keen eye for detail! Passion for testing, measuring, and improving outreach and follow up effectiveness;
- have the ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment as well as high emotional intelligence.
While we are conquering the world, we are offering you:
- have a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment;
- be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences; Don't believe us? Just ask Google.
- have access and opportunity to gain a limitless network all over the globe
- have relocation opportunities as part of your Career Development depending on your progress.
- have access to many hard and soft skills pieces of training to help you improve and challenge yourself.
- have access to our one of a kind training sessions on Sales; "Sales University"
- have access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge;
- have space to share your skills and even deliver pieces of training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- have additional fun with the occasional team activities!
- have no Dress Code
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world