- Bachelors degree preferably in Business, Economics or Finance and Accounting;
- At least 3 years experience;
- Strong knowledge in Finance and Accounting concepts is preferred;
- Interested/ Curious about technology sector;
- Team oriented;
- Responsible, open for learning and self development;
- Having interest in pursuing his/her career in Accounting field;
- Should know how to use MS Office;
- Should have good communication skills;
- Must know English.
- Directs and/or manages the activities of more than one specialized functional areas of accounting in accordance to accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- May manage the development, modification, review and implementation of accounting systems, reporting methods and controls, policies and procedures.
- Administers approved accounting practices throughout the organization to ensure that financial and operating reports accurately reflect the condition of the business.
- Trains support or more junior personnel in accounting procedures, theories and reporting requirements.
- Directs and provides (or may assist in providing) strategic direction for the accounting function of a division or business operating unit.
- Support external audit activities, and contribute in preparing the annual reports of the local entities
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.