Senior PHP Developer - Relocation to Istanbul
Insider, Istanbul (Relocation)
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
A Senior PHP Developer in Insider day in and day out;
- develops programs, applications, and websites using PHP,
- improves performance, scalability, and availability of our systems,
- develops cutting-edge web applications with a user-centric approach,
- troubleshoots any issues as they arise, foresee and address potential problems proactively,
- collaborates with co-developers and other related departments to ensure maximum efficiency and to arrive at world-class results,
- sends regular updates about project status to related stakeholders,
- evaluates and take on tasks based on resolution priority and the greater company vision/goals.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you;
- graduated from computer engineering or related departments,
- have 2+ years of software development experience,
- have a good grasp of MYSQL, Elasticsearch, and/or NoSQL technologies,
- are a PHP expert, you have hands-on experience working with Laravel,
- are familiar with software code tools such as SVN, CVS, Git, etc.,
- know your way around Vue.js,
- have experience driving technical projects, prioritizing work, identifying dependencies, facilitating technical decision and cross-functional team discussions.
If you join us, your measurements of success will be:
- having the maximum personal planning accuracy,
- having competitive average task release time,
- bug-free development,
- having no incidents,
- having an agile mindset
While exporting our technology to the world, we offer you:
- “Tech Talks” with famous and groundbreaking people from the software world, “Dev Talks” where our Software Developers talk about their career steps, and many events where groundbreaking ideas are discussed,
- Hackathons we organize inside that push the boundaries, programming challenges, and coding competitions,
- Free access to exclusive services such as Laracast, Egghead, Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, Amazon Kindle, and Spotify,
- Shareowner System that we offer to all Insiders who meet certain criteria,
- Occasional Team Activities that are bursting with fun,
- No Dress code! This is a fast and innovative startup, you can wear whatever you want.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Help the world share their story