Senior Predictive Analytics Engineer
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
- As a Senior Predictive Analytics Engineer, you will lead a team of Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts on a combination of projects for Insider’s clients and internal analytics initiatives.
- He/She will work in a fast paced environment on interesting opportunities across all of Insider’s Business. This role requires someone with superior knowledge of analytical concepts, the business acumen to determine the right projects to undertake and the ability to articulate model concepts and results.
- Will provide insights for data analysis and predictive modeling using state of the art methodology and algorithms, data visualization, dashboard and decision support tool development;
- He/She will be responsible for leading and developing predictive analytics/modeling efforts and use of associated analytics/modeling programs;
- Will be responsible for communication and presentation of analytics results to decision makers, including executive level audience;
- Will lead, build and develop a team of modelers to produce effective tools and analytics;
- Should Identify and develops new areas to apply predictive modeling and other advanced analytics;
- Should Collaborates with IT and business units to oversee implementation of work efforts and provides input to help design, monitor and improve data structures and data warehouses;
- He/She will create reproducible and automated analysis of scripts and notebooks;
- Will be also dealing with project management and project cost estimation and for hiring new team members to the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Management Information Systems, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Analytics, Data Science, Econometric or related field preferred;
- Minimum five (5) years relevant management experience preferred; 3 years required;
- Should have managed a team of 4 people at least;
- Experience presenting results of analysis to executive audience;
- Experience in NoSQL databases (hbase, cassandra or elasticsearch);
- Experience in AWS (EMR, Lambda, Kinesis etc);
- Self-motivated, independent, organized and proactive, highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple teams,Strong SQL skills, including query optimization are required.
- Experience working with large, complex data-sets is required;
- Experience with recommendation systems and data warehouse technologies are preferred;
- You will build Hadoop/Spark processing pipelines to prepare data for user interactive analytics;
- Excellent knowledge of relational database structure, programming concepts, external data sources, and experience working with complex data systems;
- Experience on developing predictive models with frameworks or with custom algorithms;
- Must be independent and creative in analyzing business results, developing appropriate solutions or alternatives to problems and effectively communicating related issues and results to management.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Software Engineer - Craft