What you bring to the table:
- Maintain CMS tool and create and modify site templates to support A/B testing and sales funnel optimization
- Collaborate within an Agile, multi-disciplinary, fast moving team;
- Optimize our site design and performance across a variety of modern devices;
- You've built several outstanding websites from concept to launch;
What we look for:
- 2+ years of WordPress development experience, including custom themes, plugins and integrations;
- Stay current on the latest in front-end development practices and technology (HTML5, CSS3, responsive web design, etc.);
- Knowledge of programming patterns, PHP programming, MSSql/MySql and WordPress v4.X;
- Experience with web servers such as Amazon Web Services, NGINX, Apache HTTPD, etc;
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets;
- Experience with SEO (YOAST) to optimize titles, tags, headings, navigation, page performance and links and good understanding of security fundamentals;
- Strong, professional team player who can communicate, collaborate and influence effectively with co-developers and other related departments;
- Self-sufficient with time management and being well organised;
- Highly proactive – always thinking of new ideas and ways to use technology to increase efficiency;
- Experience building modular, clean, testable and highly maintainable code within WordPress environment.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.