- Your work will be instrumental in shaping dashboards, navigation labels, notifications, calls to action, user guides and more;
- You will be creating and maintaining the Insider written style guides;
- You will closely work with designers, developers, product managers, and other stakeholders;
- You will design, draft, and edit technical and process documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in English, in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, HCI, Translation or related field;
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a professional writer or an editor;
- Preferably experienced in B2B product;
- Understanding of Microcopy, UX;
- High proficiency of English - Like a poet;
- Most importantly; show eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Jobs You May Like
Creative Director, Technology Clients
attn:, New York, NY
Shopify, Waterloo - Office
Freelance Implementation Designer (onsite)
Interbrand, Cincinnati, OH
Senior Product Designer, Enterprise
Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, Boston, MA
Senior UX Designer
Red Ventures, Detroit, MI