Employer Branding Specialist
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
As an Employer Branding Specialist at Insider day in and day out:
- Develop employer branding strategies and EVP roadmap to support Insider team’s growth
- Manage all content marketing activities for our talent acquisition strategy partnering closely with the marketing team and recruitment teams
- Design and run unique talent acquisition campaigns such as landing pages, social media campaigns, etc. to reach A-players
- Run our lifeatInisder Instagram account and produce People and Culture related content for our LinkedIn page
- Find alternative job boards or different channels where we can reach potential candidates for different roles ranging from technical roles to business functions. You will personalize these strategies according to different 28 countries from Singapore to the USA, from Brazil to the Netherlands
- Improve all the contents throughout the candidate experience journey including job descriptions, nurture emails, career pages etc.
- Monitor talent and culture awards and submit award applications
- Be a part of our campus team to plan and execute university campus activities
- Support Internal Communication and Social Responsibility functions in terms of content creation
- Track our ratings on channels like Glassdoor and reply
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
- 3+ years of proven work experience in employer branding, marketing, or content writing
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders such as the Marketing team, agencies, etc.
- Ability to successfully deliver multiple projects simultaneously, to agreed budget and timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in social media management is preferred
- Strong conceptual thinking and ability to generate ideas
- Great passion for writing both in Turkish and English and exceptional storytelling skills
- Ability to generate and execute creative ideas
- Super energetic positive attitude, a strong sense of humor, and a hearty appetite for growth
While exporting our technology to the world, you will enjoy:
- Finding a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment
- Being part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences
- Accessing and having an opportunity to be a part of different side projects depending on your interests
- Accessing to many hard and soft skill training to help you improve and challenge yourself
- Having a space to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- Having free access to exclusive platforms such as LinkedIn Learning, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- Finding a chance to become a Shareowner with the "Shareowner System"
- Inclusive Private Health Insurance
- Food ticket to cover all the food expenses monthly
- The infamous team activities are bursting with fun. Check out: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatinsider/
- No Dress Code!
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.