Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
As an Product Specialist in Insider day in and day out you;
- will be working closely with our Product Managers and taking part in the process of setting a product vision regarding the company’s strategy.
- will be actively learning to define the why, when, and what of the product that the engineering team builds. This means you will have the chance to be a part of cross-functional teams with your communication from a product's conception all the way through to its launch.
- will assist Product Managers in understanding and clearly articulating the business value to the product team so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release.
- will be learning and taking part actively in managing and prioritizing product items. You will learn all workflows including the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you:
- will graduate from Engineering Majors this summer,
- are able to work full time,
- have an excellent command of both written and spoken English to analyze technical documents and communicate with stakeholders from all over the world,
- are a careful listener, close observer, and master communicator,
- are a proactive and self-disciplined person, you take initiative when necessary,
- are a passionate and dedicated person, always looking for ways to improve yourself.
- No coding skills or prior Product Management experience are required for this position.
While exporting our technology to the world, we offer you:
- Plenty of opportunities to create your own playground and grow such as ongoing educational sessions and training (including Sales, Digital Marketing, Customer Success, Entrepreneurship, Google Analytics, culture presentations, coding classes, and tech talks)
- Free access to premium services like Linkedin Learning, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify,
- Multinet Card & snacks in between, you even get your 3 pm healthy snack delivered to your desk every day,
- Lots - and we mean lots - of coffee machines
- Leisure activities like yoga, dancing, and fitness classes
- No-dress code
- Great energy, caring team
- CV check,
- Short phone interview,
- Case study/Trial day,
- Manager interview
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Want to learn more about Insider? Visit Insider's website.
The social news and entertainment company.