Developer Marketing Manager
Insight Data Science, Palo Alto, CA or New York, NY
See jobs at Insight Data Science
Insight is looking for a dynamic and driven Developer Marketing Manager to grow our developer community and, as our first full-time marketing hire, lead our engineering marketing efforts company-wide.
As the Developer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving high quality engineering applicants to our industry Fellowships by expanding existing channels and identifying new channels that effectively engage with developers. To succeed in this role, you should have previous successes growing and fostering a developer community, and engaging them with effective product messaging.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about working within the education space and tech industry and want to learn more and grow within their role. This is a full-time position in Palo Alto, CA or New York, NY.
- Drive high-quality engineering applicants to our industry Fellowships
- Guide development of premium digital content, one-pagers, case studies, white papers, blog posts, social media, web pages, presentations, and webinars to highlight Insight’s unique educational value to software engineers
- Understand our developer segments, and define and drive product messaging to them
- Develop new channels to effectively engage with engineering audiences
- Grow our developer community by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Organize and participate in developer-oriented events
- Help develop a cohesive marketing strategy, and potential to grow the marketing team
- Exceptional developer-oriented marketing leader.
- 3+ years marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in developer-focused roles. Technical background and/or experience working in the data industry a plus.
- Impeccable communication and writing skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in an ambiguous environment, adhere to deadlines, and prioritize ruthlessly.
- Be excited to work in our dynamic, rapidly-growing company.
Insight has a strong commitment to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring, promotion, and compensation of employees are conducted without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
At Insight, we offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Parental / Family Paid Leave
- Stock Options
About Insight Data Science
About us The Insight Data Science Fellows Program is an intensive seven week post-doctoral training fellowship bridging the gap to new careers in Data Science, Data Engineering, Health Data, and AI in Silicon Valley, New York City, Boston, Seattle and across the US with our Remote program. Insight is a Palo Alto based education startup, funded by Y Combinator and SV Angel, with 1000 alumni at hundreds of companies including Facebook, Netflix, LinkedIn, Twitter, The New York Times, Apple, Airbnb, Microsoft, Capital One, NBC, Memorial Sloan Kettering, and many others.
Want to learn more about Insight Data Science? Visit Insight Data Science's website.
Jobs You May Like
Built In, Chicago
Growth Manager - Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Marketing Assistant- Global
Hypebeast, Hong Kong
Senior SW Development Engineer in Test of Cloud
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Marketing Communications Manager- Spain
Creative Producer, Events (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA