Sales Development Representative Intern
See jobs at Insightpool
Want to experience the exciting and collaborative startup culture? Insightpool, voted #1 startup in GA (11-50 employees), is looking for a Sales Development Rep Intern, who wants to identify and engage innovative brands that should be using our influencer marketing platform...but just don't know about it yet.
Fortune 500 brands like Coca Cola, The Home Depot and NBC Universal use Insightpool to turn social data into insights and then make those insights actionable. Insightpool, the Influencer Marketing Platform, helps brands transform their organizations by harnessing the power of social influencers to drive brand awareness, education, and sales. If you want to work at the intersection of social media and marketing technology, Insightpool may be just the opportunity for you. (here's a behind-the-scenes look: instagram.com/insightpool)
Here are some things we're looking for
- Communication is huge! Phone, email, personal, etc.
- Research... companies, decision makers and other qualified leads.
- A social butterfly. Be actively on different social platforms. No need to be the next Zuckerberg but must be passionate about it.
- Work/Play barometer - There is a time for all things, and we have fun. A ton of it. But when the time comes to call upon the executive suite, you must be ready.
- Desire to GROW. We are rapidly evolving, and there is great opportunity to turn this role into training for a more executive position.
Responsibilities will include
- Executing on an ideal mix of social, email & phone touch points to open doors and get folks to a meeting
- Cold-calling on targeted accounts
- Researching companies, identifying key decision makers, and developing leads
- Updating all prospect interactions in Salesforce CRM
- Supporting sales with meeting prep and follow up
- College degree, or equivalent work experience, with a strong desire to WIN and a passionate HATRED for losing
- TEAM player
- Energetic phone skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent written communications skills
- Great story-teller
- Familiarity with third-party social applications like Percolate, HootSuite, Radian6, etc.
- Ability to self-assign needs and find opportunities
- Relationship nurturer - strong ability to quickly build trust and rapport
- Metrically driven
Our Story A family of talent, innovation and fun – all rolled into one. We are Insightpool – the Platform & the People We have created a powerful, social data focused Influencer Marketing platform that blends together our mission of connecting brands and people on social media. We are not just an intelligent Influencer Marketing platform, we are not just a tech company, we are creators and innovators dedicated to revolutionizing the way brands build relationships and create measurable results through social channels. With our platform, we want to change the way marketing works by bringing it back to the relationships. Since inception in 2013, our customers have helped refine the product roadmap, which has dramatically expanded to pioneering concepts such as identification, prediction, automated social drip marketing campaigns, nurturing and creating measurable insights that give brands results and revenue. From our headquarters in Atlanta, GA, we are changing the way marketers think about social media and influencer marketing.